If you are in federal prison, face sentencing or need assistance with post-conviction work for a federal drug crime, the legal team at Nemann Law Offices can help you. Attorney Adam Nemann devotes much of his practice on post-conviction, prison and sentencing work at the federal level. His goal is to help every client obtain the lowest possible sentence at the best facility available with the greatest opportunity for early release.
Mr. Nemann provides consultations and representation to clients throughout the United States and abroad. To discuss your post-conviction case with a skilled Ohio federal drug crimes lawyer, contact the firm.
Skilled Federal Drug Crime Lawyers
Attorney Adam Nemann represents clients who have pled guilty or been convicted of a range of federal drug crimes, including:
- Trafficking of large quantities of marijuana or narcotics
- Smuggling of illegal drugs and prescription medicines into the United States
- Cultivation of marijuana and other natural drugs
- Manufacturing and processing of man-made drugs such as in crystal meth and crack cocaine labs
Additionally, the firm represents foreign nationals convicted of crimes in the United States as well as U.S. citizens arrested abroad.
Experienced in Federal Prisons, Sentencing and Post-Conviction
By the time you have been charged with a federal drug crime, the F.B.I. or D.E.A. has amassed an overwhelming amount of evidence against you. As a result, a high percentage of defendants choose to plead guilty to federal criminal charges. At Nemann Law Offices, Mr. Nemann focuses exclusively on providing clients with the representation they need when facing sentencing or prison, including:
- Plea negotiations
- Federal sentencing
- Prison designation, transfers, disciplinary matters, medical and other problems
- Direct criminal appeals in all federal circuit courts
- 2255 habeas corpus motions and 2241 petitions
- Rule 35 motions
Contact Attorney Adam Nemann
Whether you are a defendant, attorney, inmate, family or friend, Nemann Law Offices can provide you with the sentencing, prison or appeal help you need.Contact the firm for a free initial consultation at 614-333-6007 or email us at [email protected] or fill out our intake form and return to us.